Since I've been kind of lazy with posting. Just a recap of our week.
Since Beth didn't get up from her nap until 5:00 we went to a 6:00pm Gymboree class to burn off some energy. Ty was able to join us for Gymboree and had fun showing Zach the Gymbo clown. We headed to Target for some cool band-aids and then to Micheals to have my diplomas framed. I'm having them put together in a double frame, I hope they look nice.


Wednesday
We went to our Gymboree class in the morning. Beth really enjoys Gymboree and had a blast. After Gymboree we went to Chick-fil-a and met some other moms from our playgroup. I had meant to take my camera but was in such a hurry because we were going to be late (as usually) so no pictures.
I noticed a spot on Beth's lower right leg but I thought it might just be a bug bite, a nasty looking one.
Thursday
Beth had school, which she seems to love. But when I put her shoes on I noticed the bug bite had bumps on it. I called the doctor and they could get me in later that afternoon (I love our ped.)
I had a chance to speak with Beth's teacher and she said Beth is really doing well never cries or ask for me. In one way that excites me because she is growing up but in other ways I wonder why she doesn't need me any more.
Beth saw the doctor and she agreed it was a bug bite but that it might be trying to get infected. Just slap some triple antibiotic on it and a band-aid. All that for $20, but she is a good doctor.
Guess how big Beth is? My little sweet Beth weighs a whopping.............36.5 lbs.
WOW she is growing up so fast.
Poor Beth crashed in the car on the way home. I hate it when she gets a late nap it means a late night.
Since Beth didn't get up from her nap until 5:00 we went to a 6:00pm Gymboree class to burn off some energy. Ty was able to join us for Gymboree and had fun showing Zach the Gymbo clown. We headed to Target for some cool band-aids and then to Micheals to have my diplomas framed. I'm having them put together in a double frame, I hope they look nice.
Friday
This was a bum day for us, we didn't do much of anything. Around 2:00pm I figured it would be a good idea to get out of the house plus we needed milk. Since Saturday is the game day I hoped the grocery store wouldn't be to busy, I was wrong.
This is what happens when you spend all day inside. This is some junior mint chap stick that I have threatened to throw away if Beth eats it. Well of course smearing it all of your face is not eating it, beat me on a technicality.
Saturday

Today was Ryan's 3rd Birthday party at Gymboree. The party was really fun and Ryan's mom Julee made a beautiful and delicious cake for Ryan. We saw several Moms from our playgroup and had a really good time. Of course we were missing Melissa, AJ and Sebastian.
Now it is football time and Clemson is sucking wind, hopefully they can at least pull it together and not make it look like a total train wreck.
No comments:
Post a Comment