Zach weights 15 lbs. and is 25" long. He is growing so fast.
Developmentally everything looks good. I was a little curious about his head control. We don't spend as much time on his tummy as we probably should. He tends to spit up more when he is on his tummy but it may be passing we tried tummy time today and it was successful. Plus I have "Queen Stomp a lot" running around this house and have to make sure she doesn't squish him.
The Dr. didn't have any concern with his head control said he was right on target. Maybe I'm comparing him to Beth. She was monster baby and seemed to have an advantage with holding her head up.
This is Zach on 9/3/08 (4 months and 1 day old) Granted he had been down there for about 4 minutes before I got the camera out.
And this is Beth on 7/3/06 (4 months and 1 day old).
Maybe they are closer then I think I may be comparing it to this picture of Beth (take 7/27/06 just 1 week shy of being 5 months old, I know a few weeks can make a huge difference at this age)
Everyone in this house has a yucky head cold thing going on and according to the Dr. it seems to be going around. I think Beth got it first and then Ty exasperated his by cutting the grass then poor Zach has a rough time in the earlier morning with a snotty nose. Finally I seem to be feeling some of the effects from it. Yuck Yuck Yuck to summer colds.
No comments:
Post a Comment